**CHORLEY AWAY TUESDAY 29th**
Please note: Owing to the fact that this is a week night, the numbers SO FAR are very low for this match. If you are intending to go by the coach, please book your seats asap, It’s worth noting that getting back to Kent via public transport is impossible, so AWAY TRAVEL is your best bet. The coach will only run if we get a minimum of 25 seats booked!
***Members area password:****
If you do not have the password for the restricted Members Area of the website, email me here and I will send it to you asap.
Members’ Email Addresses
If you have changed your email recently or didn’t receive the last minutes please contact the membership secretary to ensure we have your correct email address.
Ticket Membership Scheme
The club in conjunction with the Fleet Supporters Trust has clarified our sales processes and introduced a club membership scheme to aid the provision of tickets for high-priority matches.
Using the existing Trust membership scheme as the basis, this will now be the recognised method of ticket sales going forward. The Trust already holds a full membership database and rather than “reinvent the wheel”, this allows us to channel membership through an existing scheme.
Membership of The Fleet Supporters’ Trust will remain at the level of £10 per year and can be joined at the Trust Hut on match days or via the Trust website here
As such, the priority of future all-ticket games will be as follows:
DAY 1 SALES (ticket sales opening times announced on a per-match basis)
Full season-ticket holders only – one ticket per holder
DAY 2 SALES
Half season-ticket holders only – one ticket per holder
DAY 3 SALES
Fleet Supporters Trust Members – must be stamped card holders
DAY 4 GENERAL SALES
General sales subject to availability – one ticket per person
• If I have a full season-ticket and am a Fleet Supporters Trust member can I buy on both Day 1 and Day 3? – YES
• Can I bring friends’ season tickets and half season-tickets along with me to purchase theirs if they cannot make it down? – YES (provided you have their ticket or ticket number with you)
• Are Fleet mini-five tickets included? – NO, priority is for full season-ticket holders first and then half season-ticket holders only
• What’s to stop non-regular fans purchasing Trust membership to gain a priority ticket? – Tickets will only be sold on Day 3 to fully paid-up Trust members whose membership is valid on or before a date to be advised
• How can children’s tickets be purchased? – Youth season-ticket holders obviously fall under the ‘Day 1’ category with adult ST holders. Alternatively, there is a junior membership option for joining the Trust at a cost of £3 for U16s or family membership for two adults and two children which is £20. Please enquire via the Trust for this membership
Trust chairman John Burgess said: “Hopefully this scheme will help alleviate the problems encountered by some supporters last year and help regular supporters who are unable to get a full or half-season ticket to attain some priority in ticket purchase. It is already extremely good value to join the Fleet Trust as a member – in only the first two away matches of the season at Guiseley and Dagenham & Redbridge, members would have saved the cost of membership on two coach journeys alone. And now there is ticket priority built in to membership, too.”